• Was the site user-friendly? Did you find it difficult to navigate?
OR
• Do you see any practical applications for LibraryThing either at home or at work? Will you start using this site?
I used an application similar to this on facebook but I find this site is fairly advanced and user-friendly. It has more features that allow users to tag,rate,tag and view detailed cataloguing information about your book ( similar to what is offered in many library databases). I also like the various templates and styles that this site offers for me to preview my books whether it is by category, book cover or lists.
I look forward to using this site to catalogue and organize my collection and join similar groups. It also seems like a neat way to stay connected and track new books that within your subject of interest.
This site is a wonderful resources to any library worker and anyone thinking of cataloging their collection.
My account: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/whitechrysanthamum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment