Thursday, April 22, 2010

2.0 Google Universe


What do you like about the Google product? What do you dislike? Would you recommend the product to friends and colleagues?

I am amazed with the advanced features of Google’s productivity tools. I mean what can’t you do on Google? I was blown away the first time I learned how to use Google map’s to zoom in on the street view. The street views are enough to provide a virtual tour of the search location. I like the feature that allows you to drag on the screen and get a panoramic view of the place. Google Maps is one of my favourite tools. I use it to plan my trips. It's also great for providing detailed directions for trips by walk, bus or car. Google Earth is a product that has similar feature and it seems like a lot of fun!

A few more of my personal favorite productivity tools is online calendar and pisca. These are great ways to help me easily access my information and stay organized. This has encouraged me to make a gmail account so I can have access to these great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment